The new, revolutionary technology that makes it possible to paint on your custom helmet cover like an artist
The heat sublimation transfer printing is based on the use of special, heat sensitive paints that will build into the structure of the fabric under proper circumstances of heat and pressure. While other transfer methods print the paint only on the surface of the fabric, this method makes the paint ooze into the threads of the fabric and become one with it. The result is a surface with resistant and brilliant colors that is perfectly smooth and durable.
The outstanding benefits of the heat sublimation transfer printing:
- The printed image does not peel
- The paint is even and smooth, not tactile on the surface
- The colors are vivid and brilliant
- Perfect transfer of the original image into the surface
- True colors of the original image without any additional effects
- Full print on the surface with no edges
- The final result is more durable, takes the high demand usage
Let your creative genius free, dream up a completely unique helmet cover and enjoy the true colors of your image anytime, anywhere with this revolutionary, great technique.
About our helmet cover
Putting the helmet cover on your helmet and fastening it is a matter of seconds. It comes with two slots on the back that allow a place for the goggle holding strap on the helmet. It can also be a handy slot for any other gear like bike lamps or light reflecting prisms for enhanced visibility. The two elastic straps on the sides can be hooked around the ear protectors if you have them on your helmet.
Properties of the custom helmet cover
- Universal size
- SPF 50 UV resistant fabric
- Oeco-Tex Standard materials, no harmful substances
- Lasting colors
- Material: 92% polyamide and 8% elastane
- Hand wash only in 65-85 F (30 Celsius)
- Do not use chlorine based bleach
- Avoid spin dry. Squeeze off excess water and hang to dry
- Avoid ironing
Universal size covers fit helmets from XS to XXL (20.87-25.20 inch/53-64 cm head size) and are suitable for technically all kinds of helmets. However, to make the best choice, we recommend choosing universal size helmet covers over the age of 6. (You can learn more about the proper sizes on the size chart page to make sure that you chose the right size.)
We make every effort to reduce our ecological footprint and make our products ecofriendly. The base materials of our helmet covers are all Oeko-Tex standard materials, and the packaging is kept to a minimum to get close to zero waste.
Why choose us and and the Evercover helmet cover? Read more.